Good things come in small payments
An interest-free purchase. You don't pay more for parceling out your order.
Shopping on the spot, no time wasted on lengthy checks and checkouts.
Deliveries in 14 days.
Enjoy life. Invest in your rest.
Shopping at Colmol has never been so practical.
All you have to do is choose your products and add them to your cart.
Proceed to checkout and here you can fill in the details and select the Alma payment method.
You will be taken to the Alma page where you will complete some additional data to validate the payment.
Once your purchase is completed, you will receive an email from Alma.
In your customer account, you will be able to consult payment dates, change your personal data and change other details of your plan whenever necessary.
We are here to help you
This payment method is completely secure, without any risk to you. If you have any questions and need any further clarification, contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most frequently asked questions regarding this payment method. If it's not clear, talk to us!
Alma is a solution that allows the payment of installments anywhere and at any time, without requiring credit requests, registration or credit checks.
Alma's patented solution allows customers to make high-quality or routine credit/debit card purchases with no interest.
Know more at https://almapay.com
4./5 em TrustPilot, read what more than 7000 customers say about Alma HERE
With Alma, you can divide the total amount of your purchase into several installments. This means that, at the time of purchase, you will only be charged the first installment.
With Alma, you can use your existing credit/debit card to easily split a purchase into multiple payments, with no extra forms or applications.
Also, you will never be charged service fees, interest fees or late fees.
On the checkout page, simply select "Alma" as your payment method and you will be redirected to Alma's page.
Here you can check the amount of each monthly fee and payment terms.
After selecting your plan, you will be asked for some data such as your phone number and payment method to validate the final payment.
All major cards are accepted.
However, some card types do not allow installment or installment payments with Alma.
These include cards issued by foreign banks, as well as prepaid cards such as Correios, MoneyToPay, Spark, N26, etc. Since most of these cards do not have sufficiently secure authentication processes to allow payments in installments or in installments.
Alma will communicate with you:
- Immediately after purchase, to send the payment confirmation, and a link that allows you not only to consult the payment installments, but also to find the contact details of Alma's customer service in case of doubts;
- A few days before a payment is due, to remind you of the date and amount of the next charge, as well as the steps to follow if you want to update your bank card;
- After a charge, to inform if it was authorized or not;
- In case of prolonged delay of a payment, to find out about the difficulties you face and help resolve them.
- Once payment installments are settled or the refund received, to confirm that you no longer have any outstanding amounts with Alma.
Alma has a 95% payment acceptance rate.