Ideal for those who love to feel delicately involved, with better rest thanks to the adaptable memory foam that molds to the body and provides point-by-point support, adaptable to the body with independent movement.
Millennial SSI Mattress
- Pocket spring mattress, 27 cm high. Offers a perfect spine fit and ergonomic support.
- Progressively absorbs weight and relieves pressure points, while supporting the spine.
- Carbon fabric - Anti-static properties, which help to dissipate the temperature which, combined with 4D'Air technology, improves air circulation in the mattress, reducing humidity and the proliferation of bacteria.
Cama Bett Decor
- 20 cm tall. 3D fabric that allows air circulation in the mattress and ensures better conservation.
- Base composed of 11 solid wood slats, fixed and firm, coming from sustainable forest PEFC certification.
- Feet included Wuengue squares, 8 cm high.
- 120 cm high - 8 cm thick. It is a decorative and useful element when reading a good book or watching television.
- Padded headboard with microfiber or polyskin fabric and interior with thermobonded acrylic blanket and foam. Protect the wall while you sleep.
We make your choice even easier
Talk to us and we will give you the best directions on how to choose the perfect mattress.
* For any order or mattress over 200 €.
14 days risk-free trial
You have 14 days to try the mattress and make sure you have made a good choice.
2 Years Warranty
2 Years Warranty on every product.
We recommend 10 cm more than the height of the tallest person sleeping on the mattress. So, if you measure 190cm you should choose a 200 cm mattress.
The height of the mattress alone has nothing to do with density. The height of the mattress will transmit grandeur and beauty to your room. The density will depend on the amount of raw material used in this mattress. For example: For a person of average height, a 12 cm D30 mattress will support our body better than a 22 cm D20 mattress.
The spring mattress has the characteristic of allowing high comfort, resistance, breathability and durability for people with greater weight. When the mattress has good quality the durability is much greater than the foam mattress.
The firmness level of the mattress that is right for you usually depends on your body type, sleeping position and personal preference. Some people prefer to sleep on a softer surface, while others need the support of a medium-firm mattress to avoid back pain. Generally, a mattress that is too firm can inhibit circulation, while a soft mattress does not sufficiently support the lower back and shoulder area. Most people adapt well with a mattress described as medium-firm.
Once produced, the foam or bagged spring mattress is vacuum-rolled and placed in a specially designed box for easy transport. Benefits of this type of packaging: