The Luxury Comfort Bedding Set includes the following carefully selected items, 100% made in Portugal, with the best materials available on the market, to provide you with the best rest.
- Premium mattress with pocket springs, 28 cm high, with exclusive technology in pocket springs with titanium alloy mixture that offers independence in movement.
Base with Tidy Storage
- 28 cm tall.
- 3D top that allows air circulation in the mattress and ensures better conservation.
- Sommier in solid wood made up of 11 blades that provide greater support, fixed and firm, coming from sustainable forest PEFC certification. The sommier is covered in polyskin or 3D decor fabric.
- Black iron cylindrical feet, 8 cm high and with space inside to store bed linen without getting dust.
Aloevera Waterproof Mattress Protector
- Waterproof and breathable, made of 100% cotton with Aloe Vera treatment.
- Coverage up to 200 cm long and 30 cm high.
- It has rubber around the perimeter of the band for a perfect hold overnight, preventing unwanted displacement.
- It is resistant to machine washing.
Duvet Anti-mite 250gr
- Cotton fabric and fiber filling (250gr).
- With Acarsan Natural® anti-mite treatment. It has the advantage of not shedding hair, being softer and more pleasant to the touch, in addition to making your room look much nicer.
400 thread count percale duvet bag
- Woven in Egypt Cotton™, finished with a roll.
- Produced in Portugal.
- Hidden button closure.
- Machine wash in a moderate program at a maximum of 40º C. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry at moderate temperature. Iron at moderate temperature. Moderate professional dry cleaning.
400 thread count percale sheet set
- Woven in Egypt Cotton™, finished with a roll. Includes set of sheets and pillowcases with flaps 75x50cm.
- Products included: 1 Sheet + 1 Sheet + 2 Pillowcases.
- The 400 Thread Percal Sheet Set are the best option for hot nights.
- Woven from 100% cotton.
- Produced in Portugal. 130x170.
We make your choice even easier
Talk to us and we will give you the best directions on how to choose the perfect mattress.
* For any order or mattress over 200 €.
14 days risk-free trial
You have 14 days to try the mattress and make sure you have made a good choice.
2 Years Warranty
2 Years Warranty on every product.
We recommend 10 cm more than the height of the tallest person sleeping on the mattress. So, if you measure 190cm you should choose a 200 cm mattress.
The height of the mattress alone has nothing to do with density. The height of the mattress will transmit grandeur and beauty to your room. The density will depend on the amount of raw material used in this mattress. For example: For a person of average height, a 12 cm D30 mattress will support our body better than a 22 cm D20 mattress.
The spring mattress has the characteristic of allowing high comfort, resistance, breathability and durability for people with greater weight. When the mattress has good quality the durability is much greater than the foam mattress.
The firmness level of the mattress that is right for you usually depends on your body type, sleeping position and personal preference. Some people prefer to sleep on a softer surface, while others need the support of a medium-firm mattress to avoid back pain. Generally, a mattress that is too firm can inhibit circulation, while a soft mattress does not sufficiently support the lower back and shoulder area. Most people adapt well with a mattress described as medium-firm.
Once produced, the foam or bagged spring mattress is vacuum-rolled and placed in a specially designed box for easy transport. Benefits of this type of packaging: